Industrial zone “Aktobe”
Territory 200 hectares (5 km. from the city center) Among Railway and Highway – «WESTERN EUROPE – WESTERN CHINA» (97 km from Russian border). Provision of land plots with area up to 50 hectares.
Prior to commissioning (no more than 4 years):
- land lease - free
- land tax – 112 thousand KZT ($ 325,1) from 1 hectar per year
After putting object into operation::
The rental price is established by the formula of 1/20 of the cadastral value of the land plot plus the land tax rate established for the corresponding year.
Key advantages of Industrial zone:
- ready infrastructure;
- low cost for energy resources;
- flexibility for investors;
- convenient transport logistics;
- support project on the principle of "one window";
Main requirentments for projects:
- individual entrepreneur, legal entity;
- project must comply with the requirements of the Industrialization Map of Kazakhstan;
- execution of the approved project implementation schedule (indicated in the project implementation agreement between the applicant and the management company of Industrial Zone);
- use of advanced technologies, high added value, demand for products, level of product redistribution, export opportunities, economic, budgetary, social effects for the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- amount of the applicant's own and attracted investments in fixed assets of the investment project, should be at least KZT 120 million per 1 hectare, allocated to him the area of the land plot.
Priority activities in IZ:
- oil and gas processing;
- oil and gas engineering
- oil and gas service
- mining and smelting complex;
- chemical industry;
- production of building materials;
- transport logistics;
- services for enterprises of IZ "Aktobe".
Exemption from customs duties
- Once importing technological equipment and its components during the contract term, but not more than 5 years since registration of investment contract;
- Once importing spare parts of equipment up to 5 years (depends on the investment project):
- Once importing raw materials and (or) materials up to 5 years.
Exemption from taxes
- Value added tax of imports of raw materials
- Corporate income tax for 10 years
- Land tax for 10 years
- Property tax for 8 years
After commissioning of the project:
The rental price is set according to the formula 1/20 of the cadastral value of land plot, plus the land tax rate established for relevant year (2018 – about 800 000 tenge (4300 $).
The cost of acquiring a land plot is set at the cadastral value of the land plot at the date of land plot purchase and sale contract (for 2018 - about 13.0 million tenge ($ 70,000) / 1 hectare).
The minimum area of purchase / lease is 1 ha, the maximum area is 20 ha.
Industrial Zone Management
The management bodies of industrial zone are Investment Development Sector (IDS) of SEC “Aktobe” and “IZMC” LLP (IZMC - Industrial Zone Management Company), a subsidiary of SEC “Aktobe” JSC.
Information for the investor IZ
Participant IZ - creates infrastructure facilities on its (acquired / rented) land plot at its own expense. Before commissioning the project (no more than 4 years): Basic requirements for the project:
- Submitting application to IDS;
- management company review of relevant documents
- submitting the issue for consideration to the Regional Coordination Council (RCC) to receive recommendations for the project;
- in the case of a positive recommendation of the RCC, submitting the issue of approval to BD of “SEC“ Aktobe ” JSC;
- in the case of a positive decision of the BD SEC, the management company sends an offer to the applicant with indicating the period and the applicant withmanagement company must sign a contract for the implementation of an investment project in the IZ territory;
- land rent – free of charge for 4 years;
- land tax –101 thousand KZT ($ 306) / 1 hectare / year;
- After the fulfillment of obligations under the investment contract (commissioning of the object and the start of production), the participant of IZ has the right to buy out the land or leave it in a long-term rent for 49 years;
- In case of non-fulfillment of the project implementation schedule, the land is withdrawn;
- The state provides the infrastructure;
- Payment for consumed services - by metering devices;
- The cost of infrastructure maintenance under a separate contract with IDS;
- Signs an investment contract with an investment project implementation schedule.
- individual entrepreneur, legal entity;