Industrial zone “Aktobe”
TERRITORY 200 hectares (5 km. from the city center) AMONG RAILWAY AND HIGHWAY – «WEST EUROPE – WEST CHINA»(85 km from Russian border).
Provision of land plots with area up to 50 hectares.
Prior to commissioning (no more than 4 years):
- land lease - free
- land tax – 112 thousand KZT ($ 325,1) from 1 hectar per year
After putting object into operation::
The rental price is established by the formula of 1/20 of the cadastral value of the land plot plus the land tax rate established for the corresponding year.
Key advantages of Industrial zone:
• ready infrastructure;
• low cost for energy resources;
• flexibility for investors;
• convenient transport logistics;
• support project on the principle of "one window";
Main requirentments for projects:
• individual entrepreneur, legal entity;
• project must comply with the requirements of the Industrialization Map of Kazakhstan;
• execution of the approved project implementation schedule (indicated in the project implementation agreement between the applicant and the management company of Industrial Zone);
• use of advanced technologies, high added value, demand for products, level of product redistribution, export opportunities, economic, budgetary, social effects for the Republic of Kazakhstan;
• amount of the applicant's own and attracted investments in fixed assets (CAPEX) of the investment project, should be at least KZT 120 million per 1 hectare, allocated to him the area of the land plot;