Investor Service Center (hereafter – ISC).
ISC is the official organization that promotes investment in Aktobe region. Our center promotes, fosters and facilitates international investments and business development in the region.
On the principle of “one window”, ISC offers:
- Market opportunities (marketing research, state supports)
- pertinent economic information
- reviewing business sectors
- locating deposits, assisting in legal and licensing procedures
- explaining incentives available to investors and finding companies for potential partnership
- information on the Aktobe regional business and regulatory environment, including State supports
Investors Service Center works with the backing of all governmental bodies and follows a private sector approach. Working in partnership with Akimat (Local administration) of Aktobe region, ISC provides international investors with the information needed to establish or expand business in the region.
Investment services are free of charge and focused on productive foreign direct investment flows of strategic importance to the region economy, to build capability and enhance productivity.